iCare Section » After you buy your iCandy stroller
After you buy your iCandy stroller
- I've unpacked my pushchair and I think something may be missing, what can I do?
- Can I carry additional items on my pushchair and if so where?
- Why doesn't my pushchair have viewing panels in the hood when the pictures on the website and in the brochure have them?
- Can I use my pushchair without the bumper bar?
- I already have a Peach and am expecting another baby, can I convert my pushchair into a tandem?
- What is the recommended tyre pressure for the rear wheels?
- Can I attach a “buggy board” or additional platform to my iCandy pushchair?
- Can I replace the foam on my handle bar?
- Can I replace my iCandy logo on my chassis?
- How long is the warranty period?
- I’ve lost my basket / bumper bar/ rain cover / footmuff / bumper bar tube covers?
- My wheels are worn, can I replace them?
- My child has bitten the bumper bar, what should I do?
- I’ve lost my instruction booklet, where can I find another?
- I think my iCandy pushchair may be damaged / not working correctly what can I do?
- Can I send my pushchair directly to iCandy for repair?
- My iCandy stockist has closed / moved, where can I go for service or accessories?
- I purchased my iCandy pushchair on the internet, where do I go if I have a problem or need repair?
- How do I open & close my iCandy pushchair?