Your product warranty is our quality promise to you. We guarantee that this product is free from defects in workmanship and manufacturing materials at the time of purchase. Your product has been subjected to various quality checks during the production process. In spite of our best efforts if your product shows signs of a material or manufacturing fault within the warranty period, we will comply with the warranty terms & conditions. Please contact your authorized iCandy dealer for further details of these conditions.
After purchasing your product(s), please either register your purchase at www.icandyworld.com or mail in your registration form. Please record your product(s) serial number for future reference and keep the original receipt safe. The date of purchase is of importance and should be clearly visible as proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims.
Your iCandy product(s) are automatically covered from the date of purchase by our warranty against material or manufacturing defects. This warranty is offered in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.
Warranty is valid if purchased from an authorized iCandy dealer. Click here for all iCandy authorized dealers. Warranty is invalid if not purchased from an authorized iCandy dealer or if purchased 2nd hand/used.
- • iCandy chassis and seat frame - 24 consecutive months
- • iCandy seat fabric, bassinet converter fabric, bassinet and accessories - 6 months
- • Receive an additional 6 months warranty on your chassis and seat frame(s) by registering your product(s) within 6 months of purchase.
What your warranty does not cover
Damage caused by normal wear and tear or as a result of not following our maintenance instructions, accidental damage, improper use and/or damage caused by negligence. The warranty is not valid in the following situations:
- 1. In case of use or purpose other than described in the instruction manual
- 2. If product(s) are submitted for repair through an unauthorized retailer or distributor
- 3. If repairs have been carried out by an unauthorized third party/ retailer
- 4. If product(s) were purchased through an unauthorized dealer or purchased as 2nd hand/used
- 5. If the product serial number has been removed (on the stroller, the serial number can be found under the underseat basket fabric and on the bassinet its on the stabilizing bar.)
- 6. If the parts show normal wear and tear that may be expected from use of a product (wheels, rotating and moving parts, etc.)
- 7. In most cases, shipping charges for repair and parts are the responsibility of the customer
Where your warranty applies
Your Warranty applies in the country of purchase only. The warranty applies to the first owner and is non transferrable.
What to do in case of defects
If you feel there is a problem with your iCandy product please contact your original iCandy dealer.
Where repairs are carried out, this does not give automatic entitlement to extension of the warranty.